BOMBAS PSH frames its participation in TECNOVA 2017, as part of its strategy to approach the Spanish market. During the fair we held many meetings with customers, with new customers and other operators of this market. We have had the opportunity to listen to their needs and to design cooperative strategies that allow both companies to improve our market position.
BOMBAS PSH has presented its comprehensive solutions for private pools and commercial pools, aquatic parks, and private and commercial wellness.
GIANT pumps series, entirely in plastic pumps for swimming pools of public or commercial use. The only equipped with high-tech turbines, manufactured in one piece and with helical blades to maximize hydraulic efficiency and saving energy. These pumps have as its main feature,that they are compatible with seawater, and obviously with water treated with commercial pools chlorinators.
This year the GIANT series grows with the addition of the smallest pump of the range , SMALL GIANT
- Small GIANT
- Great GIANT
AQUATIC PARK The series consists of four types:
- STANDARD Iron iron turbine
- PLUS Bronze Iron turbine
- Inox AISI316 STAINLESS STEEL AISI316 turbine (for compatibility with seawater)
- Polypropylene with turbine pump body and polypropylene (for compatibility with seawater.
- It is not installed on the pump but in the control panel. Greater security, since the electrical part of the installation, according to t the electrical regulations must be located in a dry and safe place, away from any pipe or water flow, to prevent accidental leakage.
- It is universal. It works on new installations, but can also be installed in pools that are already in operation.
- It is multibrand. Works with PSH PUMPS, but also any other pump up to 5 HP.
These features reduce investment in stock installers, since only three models EXPERT drive the full range of pumps on the market is covered.