* LCD Display screen showing motor speed and timing.
* With thermal protector and over-load protector
* With manual and auto mode options
* Four speed buttons, Low; Medium; High and Back Wash.
* Set / Reset button for choosing manual or auto mode, confirming or removing the set timing.
* Under automode, any speed can be set during any period of time, for example 1200 rpm between 7:00 and 9:00 am.
* Four timing period are available to be set.
Low: 1,200 rpm
Medium: 1,800 rpm
High: 2,100 rpm
Back Wash: 2,800 rpm.
You can install your EXPERT variable speed driver over the pump, but preferably in electric control panel: this will avoid all kind of hazards produced by eventual installation leakage.
EXPERT variable speed driver will work with all existing pumps in the market.
Available in 3 options:
SINGLE PHASE IN - SINGLE PHASE OUT, MAX POWER 2HP.
SINGLE PHASE IN - THREE PHASE OUT, MAX POWER IS 3HP
THREE PHASE IN - THREE PHASE OUT, MAX OUTPUT POWER 5HP